Friday, June 10, 2011

Nutrition Discussion and the KC Cup - Mo. State Mountain Bike Championships




This past week has been pretty crazy! I have been working on a lot of new projects and trying to keep up with my Family, Training, and all of the commitments that I have signed up for in my bike life! It is all good and will converge into a another insane week next week, which I will be posting daily about those adventures. Let's just say it involves both the road bike and mountain bike along with a bit of altitude. I will also get an interview or two on this trip, that many of you will want to check out!

Anyway, I have to get through another SPIN! ride, that will go off Saturday a.m. by the Shores Sports trusted awesome ride guides at Lee Summit SPIN! at 9:30 a.m. I look forward to FINALLY riding the SPIN! ride in Lee Summit next Saturday. Tomorrow, I will be representing the crew in St. Joseph, MO at a Nutrition Discussion to my Sisters Zumba Class and some invited guest, all prior to getting their groove on with some Zumba! Then I will jet back to Olathe, KS for some needed family time.

My buddy and teammate Jason Coffman and his family will be spending Saturday Nite with us along with their baby Ryker, who my kids cannot wait to see! We are then heading out on Sunday for some sweet Trails at Landal Park in Blue Springs, Mo for the KC Cup - Mo. State Mountain Bike Championships. This is a qualifier for the USA Cycling Mountain Bike National Championships, which I raced in 2010. Not sure if I qualify, I can make it to that race this year? But, it is always cool to qualify and have the option!?

Then my adventures really begin, but that post is for Sunday Nite along with some of the results from Sunday. I am looking forward to seeing the Etho's Team on Sunday! It has been over a Month since racing in St. Joe in the Dirt. I did the Tuesday Nite Worlds this week and reved the Engine a bit! But, I look forward to some full throttle action on Sunday. Hope to see some of you at the races or at a SPIN! ride soon!

GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment