Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Colorado Springs SPIN! Ride...Go!








So, I took off at 6 a.m. Central Time to make a quick trip out to Colorado Springs, CO to meet up with Pro Mountain Biker Cameron Chambers, one of our SPIN! origional ride guides! I could not pass up the chance to see him and ride with him. I took a few photos while I tried to stay with him on his Easy Ride!! He was doing an easy day as over the weekend he did 2 mountain bike races on Saturday and a brisk 10 mile running race up through the Garden of the Gods. (This is where I will be riding on the road today!)

The weather is perfect this time of the year out here and it was nice to sleep with the windows open last nite. They live in the foothills of Pikes Peak, so it was not a bad view this a.m. as I sipped on a cup of Joe contemplating the fact that I am riding Road and Mountain Bike today. I also have some interesting meetings today here in Colorado Springs. I will post more pictures by Tomorrow Morning of those Bike Life Adventures!

I am now off for some meetings, you know me, always trying to figure out how to make our SPIN! rides better and add more value to our loyal SPIN! riders in KC! I want to thank Sheryl Crawford for her Ride Guide Leadership in my absence last nite. Rod Adelberg and Mike Larma for helping with the ride as well! Looking forward to sharing my adventures with you all on the Wednesday Nite SPIN! Ride!

GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment