Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Daily Sample....Day 7


 
 
Day 7...Recovery Day from Training
 
Just a quick snap shot of the day's intake!
 
Morning
 
Probiotic
 
Soy Milk with Cheerio's
 
Coffee / Soy Milk
 
Snack 10 a.m.
 
Hard Boiled Egg
Banana
Spark
 
 
Lunch
 
Bowl of Chili
 
Lemon Aide
 
 
Afternoon Snack
 
Gluten Free Pretzels with  Mustard dip / All Gluten Free
 
Spark
 
Dinner
 
Fetticini Alfredo with Grilled Chicken
Using the small Bowls for portions
 
Spiniach Salad with Tomato's 1 Egg chopped up and Cilantro
 
Ice Tea (Not Sweet Tea!)
 
Will have a cup of mixed Nuts later tonight
 
Take my 3 Advocare Cleanse Pills
 
Lights out!
 
Steady eating all day, small portions, never felt hungry! Love the Grape Spark!
I am at the point where I do not have the sugar cravings. The Spark helps curb it and provides a ton of B Vitamins with some Caffeine to keep me moving all day. By Feeding my metabolism all day with the right choices, it will keep my me steady without feeling the crash or feeling Beloted.
 
Tomorrow I have some saddle time, so let's see how the diet looks after tomorrow? Having fun!
 
GO!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment